1. The rate for On-site/Off-site SUPERVISED VISITATION SERVICES ranges from $40 to $80 per hour. These rates are based on the type of Supervised Visitation Assignment, the number of children and the distance traveled by the Visitation Monitor. The holiday rate for Supervised Visitations is equal to double the standard rate.
2. The rate for EXCHANGE SERVICES begins at $35.00 to $250.00 per exchange dependent on the location and nature of the case and the cooperation of both parties.
3. The fee for Supervised Visitation cancellations in non-emergency situations is $75. A cancellation fee will be charged if scheduled Supervised Visitations are not canceled with a 24-hour advanced notice, with the exception of medical/health problems and/or personal/family emergencies. The Parent not in compliance will be responsible for paying the cancellation fee before the next Supervised Visitation can be scheduled
4. If there is a “No Show” by either NCP or CP there is a fee of 100% of the scheduled visit to be paid to the SVM prior to scheduling the next visit. Unless there is a doctors note stating illness/injury or emergency that is acceptable to the Monitor.
5. Initial Intake and Agreement fees are “Non-Refundable”
6. The fee for Custodial Parent/Designee and/or Non-Custodial Parent for being more than 15 minutes late at the beginning or end of scheduled Supervised Visitations is $5.00 and $2 per additional minute. The fee for an Incident Report is $50.00. Fees for Supervised Visitation reports are paid in cash and upfront.
7. Fee for a Letter of Termination of Services is $50.00. The fee for a list of Visitation Dates is $80.00
8. Fee for Detailed Reports is $250 per One Month of notes/records. Fees must be paid in advance.
9. The fee for Visitation Monitor’s Court appearance via Subpoena is $500. Fees must be paid in advance.
10. All Supervised Visitation fees are due and payable via Cash. The Parent(s) responsible for paying for Supervised Visitations Services is required to pay the necessary fee(s) before the visit can begin. In some cases, payment is required 24-hours in advance.
11. There is a two-hour minimum per visitation. The monitor shall be paid in cash for two hours. ( Incl/ Video & Phone visits of any kind)
12. Phone conferences by either parties Attorney, or the Court Mediator, the client represented will be billed at the hourly rate of $45.00 per hour.
ZELLE, Cash App & Checks are welcome with advanced fees