Intake will be conducted with each parent individually before the first visit. Safety Net Monitors will need a copy of the court order before the initial intake/orientation. After reviewing the order Safety Net Monitors will schedule the agreement for services.
Please bring the following to the Initial Intake:
- Copy of court order
- Photo of child/children (Custodial Parent)
- Driver’s License or Identification
- Any restraining orders or no-contact orders
- Make a list of questions or concerns you may have
- During the Intake Interview we will review the following:
- Visitation Agreement for Services
- Safety and Security Measures
- Program Conditions and Guidelines
- Reasons for Interrupting or Ending a Visit
- Termination Process
Get in Touch
At Safety Net Programs LLC, we help create a neutral, peaceful, and protective environment that strengthens child-parent interactions of families in Antelope Valley and surrounding areas. Our competent supervised visitation monitors can accommodate parents during their travel and extended visits to their children. Connect with us via any of our contact details to schedule an appointment. You may also call or email us should you have inquiries about our services.
Tel. 323.695.0306/ Email: [email protected]